Saturday, January 4, 2014

Part one of my organizing project

I started with my dresser.  I had been placing everything on top of it, even clothes.  I realized I had many things there that I didn't use.  Some goofy glasses, broken earrings, and funky necklaces I never wore anymore.  I decided to start with my jewelry first, then sort through  my make-up and hair accessories, moving everything I want to keep, but don't use, down to the garage shelf.  Here's what I ended up with.







I used a drawer organizer (top left) for my make-up.  I had been collecting little jars, bottles and mini bowls/containers.  I like to use these for my jewelry.  I placed the hair products I use most often all together, along with my must-have bobby-pins (in seashell box). My perfume bottles are displayed on a beautiful glass tray.

I will enjoy this victory for a little while, then on to the clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment